Wednesday, October 11, 2006

October 11, 2006

2 Thessalonians 1:3
We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing.

I'm in a good mood today. I found this passage, and it reminded me that I have so much to be thankful for. I also had a epiphany...I have always been more or less friendly. This was out of necessity from moving around so much as a kid. Hard to make friends when you jump around at school. Well I guess I never thought much about how many friends I have. I guess my capacity for loving others is increasing as I age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I guess my capacity for loving others is increasing as I age." This can only be a good thing. You never know when you'll need to be a good friend... or appreciate having one to lean on yourself.

C.A.