Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September 13th, 2006

Hi there. The 1st of hopefully many blogs to come.

It's been a crazy few weeks lately. Dru went back to his mom's for the school year. Kristen and I both decided to go back to school part time. I went thru a merger at work and had to become acclimated to a new company. Kristen took a new job at our church in the preschool (where Kate goes to school). Life is crazy!!!

Our church had a 'Vision Night' this week. It was powerful to witness 250 devoted Christ followers standing united. We are so blessed to have a true community church where we have friends and enjoy going on Sundays!

There are a few ways I'd like to use this:

  1. Our family has become so spread out, this might be an easy way for them to peek in on us.
  2. I'd like to use this as an accountability tool. I would like to make a habit of reading from the Bible each day. Maybe if I post a few words here I won't have any excuses if I don't (Thanks for the idea Pastor Jess!) Also, I can post results from dieting etc.

More to follow...hopefully.

No comments: